Thursday 14 November 2013

Psalm 27 (Part 4)

Psalm 27:4

The one thing i ask of the Lord-
The one thing i seek the most-
Is to live in the house of the Lord all
the days of my life,
delighting in the Lords perfections
and meditating in His temple.

All my life i have had the privilege of growing up in church, not a sunday would go by when my dad would not take us to church and for that i am truly grateful.

I cant tell you how much peace, joy and fulfilment i feel when i am in the house of the Lord, it energises me, it grounds me and it fills me with joy overflowing to be hearing Gods word and to be in the presence of so many people in love with the Lord all at one time.

I know many can say that it becomes religious to just say i have to be in church every sunday, but i tell you for me it is not about religion  i go because i need to go for my soul, i need to be in Gods house because it floods these bones with life, there i feel most at home and there i am most revived.

When i worship the Lord in His house i feel His presence so strong i know his touch in my heart and i am transformed.

Dear Jesus
I pray that all who enter your house will be transformed by your presence please flood us with life and let us never take for granted the fact that we can freely enjoy meeting in your house every sunday, we thank you and praise you 
In Jesus name
Amen

God Bless you all

No comments:

Post a Comment