Saturday 9 November 2013

Psalm 27 (Part 2)

Psalm 27:2
When evil people come to devour me
when my enemies and my foes attack me
They will Stumble and fall.

From now until kingdom come we will be attacked because we are living for the King of heaven in a world that is run by an evil ruler Satan.

I know i am fighting my enemies all day everyday, they are not always physical, actually they are rarely physical for me...

Curious?

Ill tell you.

I am fighting my thoughts a lot, bad thoughts that come and attack me, try to drag me into a space of negativity and judgement of others.
These are our enemies tactics.

I fight anger a lot too, one way the devil can distract me from living a life of freedom, joy and peace.

I fight feeling like i am better than others because i know the Lord, that is not Gods way and it destroys relationships and even puts people off coming to the lord.

I am fighting battles daily because the devil wants to get my attention of God and the things of God and more than ever he wants to stop me practicing being like God because that is where change is found.

In my obedience of practicing the attitudes and the behaviours of Jesus Christ my life is transformed and bears much good fruit.

Take heart because the devil will not carry victory because Jesus Christ already has the victory through dying on the cross for you and me, take His hand accept Jesus and find a life of Hope.

Remember Satan will stumble and fall because The Lord is our light and our salvation, let us take heart let us take up our Armour let us concentrate on each second of the life we have been given, and lets appreciate every living second we have because it is just SO SO Precious.

Thank you Jesus for protecting us, thank you for looking after us, thank you that you have victory over darkness and thank you that we can live in Peace and Joy and Love when we practice your thoughts and your ways and your word, Jesus give us strength and wisdom to withstand the enemies attacks
In Jesus' name we pray

Amen

God Bless Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment